BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2009

Marile

Saturday October 10th in the morning we were at home when Marisol told me and Juanito and said that the baby would be born that day... she was having contractions so she went to take a walk and after a couple of hours of walking at the park, there was no coming back!

So after a few hours of contractions with no anesthesia, Marile came into the world at 11:50pm! I was so glad and Marisol was so relieved! Marile weighed 7.93 lbs. and she was 20.47 in. long.
We are so happy with this little angel that has come to our family and we feel so blessed for it!!
Here are some pictures and I'll be posting more!!




Here's Marisol at her baby shower!

Ready for to operate! =)

Here she is! Isn't she gorgeous?


Holding her in my arms for the first time!

And here she is at home!

3 comments:

John and Trina Busch dijo...

so cute! I hope your family is doing well!

The Ballif Family dijo...

She is beautiful!! I'm so happy to see some pictures of your cute family!! I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to our blog cause we just went private!!

The Ballif Family dijo...

Juan, are you so busy?? I would love your e-mail address. We went private so e-mail me at m_ballif@yahoo.com. Cute cute family!